- BYOD Store will be known as 'The Company' in these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- A Return Policy Applies to all orders please see below.
- The Customer must obtain written authorisation before cancelling any orders with the Company. A cancellation fee may apply to cover any costs incurred to the company upon cancelling orders with its suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any online order up until the time it has provided a formal invoice. Upon cancellation any payments made by the customer will be refunded.
- It is the responsibility of you, the customer, to ensure there is no delay associated with receipt of payment into our bank account.
- If we haven't received payment within 5 days, you will be warned that your order will be cancelled. Cancellation will be made at 8 days.
- Once you have taken delivery of your order any damage will be your responsibility, BYOD Store will accept no responsibility.
- BYOD Store will not place an order with the suppliers without full payment of order or full approval from zipMoney.
Read more about our returns policy
- Special Build Machines are sold on a NON RETURN basis
- BYOD Store does not accept order cancellations. We may consider requests on a case by case basis made in writing to email@example.com and are subject to approval at the discretion of BYOD Store.
- BYOD Store does not provide a refund for change of mind.
- A 20% restocking fee will apply if BYOD Store approves an order change/cancellation.
- If a laptop is Dead-on-Arrival (DOA) then it is your responsibility to notify BYOD Store within 7 days.